- 1 cup [pitted Medjool dates (about 12)
- 1 cup water
- 1 small beet (about 1.5 inch diameter, peeled)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsps cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup oat flour
- 8 pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk or water
- 2 tbsps cacao powder
- 6 oz . coconut yogurt (I used So Delicious Plain Greek Cultured Coconutmilk)
- Cupcakes: Blend the water, dates, vanilla, and beet on high till there are no chunks.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Blend till combined.
- Spoon into a cupcake pan that is lightly oiled or use paper liners.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes at 350F.
- Cool completely.
- Chocolate Filling: Blend all the ingredients till smooth. Remove the center of the cupcakes with a cupcake corer or a small cooke cutter. Spoon in the filling.
- Frosting: If the yogurt is lumpy, whisk first, then pipe or spread onto cooled and filled cupcakes. Serve immediately.