Summery swirly berry bars with a no-bake lemon cheesecake filling, crispy cereal crust, and sweet jam swirl. Vegan, gluten-free, healthier!
- 3 cups (96g) crispy brown rice cereal
- 1/4 cup (50g) coconut oil
- 3 tbsp (60g) agave
- 2 cups (240g) raw cashews, soaked and drained
- 1/3 cup (105g) agave
- 1/3 cup (70g) coconut oil
- 1/3 cup (80g) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 cup (140g) frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2–3 tbsp water
- In a food processor, grind the cereal to a rough crumb.
- Add coconut oil and agave. Process until sticky and clumpy.
- Press firmly into a lined 8×8” square pan. Freeze.
- Blend all filling ingredients until very smooth.
- In a small saucepan, combine frozen berries, coconut sugar, and water. Simmer over medium-high heat stirring frequently for 10-12 minutes until berries start to break down and sauce thickens.
- Pour cheesecake filling on top of the crust, dollop with blueberry sauce, swirl with a chopstick.
- Freeze overnight.
- Slice and eat! Keep leftovers in the freezer.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 213
- Sugar: 9g
- Sodium: 32mg
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: cheesecake, no bake, cashew, easy, vegan, dairy free, gluten free, summer, healthy, dessert