- 1 cup rolled oats
- 10–14 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean powder
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor (a food processor actually works best).
- If using a blender: blend on low speed stopping occasionally to shake and redistribute. Continue until it starts to clump together.
- If using a food processor: Process until it starts to clump together.
- Be careful of over-blending/processing and ending up with a giant ball of rawnola.
- Transfer to a container or jar. Keep in the fridge. It will get harder over time.