With a light, spongey, SO moist texture, this vegan Lemon Yogurt Bundt Cake is the most delightful citrus dessert. Gluten-free, oil-free, and easy to make too!
- 2 tbsp flax meal + 4 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup (120g) lemon juice
- 1 cup (240g) non-dairy yogurt
- 1/2 cup (160g) maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups (180g) oat flour
- 1 1/2 cup (165g) almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4–6 tbsp non-dairy milk
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Whisk together the flax and water. Set aside to gel.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the yogurt, maple syrup, lemon juice, and flax eggs.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oat flour, almond flour, baking soda, salt, and lemon zest. Whisk lightly until no clumps remain.
- Add the wet to the dry, and stir to combine.
- Pour into a small bundt pan (I used a 10-cup bundt pan, but 6-cup would be better) that has been well sprayed or greased with oil.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350F, or until golden around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and cool for at least 30 minutes before flipping out onto a cooling rack.
- Cool completely before glazing.
- For the glaze, combine the coconut butter, maple syrup, and lemon juice (it will seize up and become clumpy). Whisk in the milk one tablespoon at a time until smooth and drizzle-able.
- Drizzle the glaze onto the cake, and then refrigerate until set. It just takes a few minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!
*You can also just use straight coconut butter that has been warmed up to a drizzle-able consistency. Or skip the glaze and just enjoy the cake plain, it’s delicious without!
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 223
- Sugar: 10g
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 7h
Keywords: vegan, gluten-free, cake, summer, healthy, dessert