- 1 1/2 cup plant milk
- 2 tbsps maple syrup
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup white chia seeds (for color)
- 2 tsps matcha powder
- 1 handful of spinach
- 2–3 pitted dates (not too many or it will ruin the color)
- Lemon Vanilla Bean Rawnola for topping
- Add all of the ingredients to a jar.
- Shake or stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or even overnight.
- Transfer to a blender. Add the optional add-ins if using.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Divide into glasses, top with rawnola, enjoy!