- 1 1/4 cup oat flour
- 12–14 pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp tapioca starch (or cornstarch)
- Powdered sugar for coating (or see other options above)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Blend the dates and non-dairy milk on high until there are no chunks of date remaining.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and tapioca starch. Stir.
- Add the vanilla extract, lemon juice, and date mixture. Mix till well combined.
- Spoon into a lightly oiled mini muffin pan. If you don’t have a donut pan you can use a mini muffin pan to make donut holes.
- Bake for 10 mins at 350F.
- Remove from the oven. Cool. Then dip in the powdered sugar to coat right before eating.