Fun fluffy Mini Pumpkin Bundt Cakes! Vegan paleo pumpkin cake, easy dairy-free glaze, and a chocolate candy stem. An adorable and delicious halloween treat!
- 3/4 cup (180g) pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup (125g) almond butter
- 1/2 cup (160g) maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsps pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup (30g) coconut flour
- 1/4 cup (30g) tapioca flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1–2 tbsp almond milk
- Optional: a few drops red and yellow food coloring
- 2 dark chocolate peanut butter cups (or sunbutter cups!)
- Sprinkles for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Whisk together pumpkin, almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add flours, spices, baking powder, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Divide into 4 greased mini bundt pans.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350ºF until golden on top and spring back when lightly pressed.
- Cool completely.
- Cut off excess cake with a bread knife to flatten the bottoms (bigger side) of each bundt cake. Use melted chocolate as the “glue” to stack into 2 pumpkins.
- Whisk together powdered sugar and almond milk to make the glaze. Add food coloring if desired.
- Drizzle glaze on top of the pumpkins, place a peanut butter cup in the top to make the stem, add sprinkles, and refrigerate until glaze is set.
- Serving Size: 1/2 a pumpkin
- Calories: 453
- Sugar: 45g
- Sodium: 161mg
- Fat: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 60g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 9g
Keywords: gluten free, vegan, fall, halloween, grain free, paleo, glaze, pumpkin spice, egg free, dairy free, healthy