The ultimate HEALTHY meets FUN snack full of oats, peanut butter (nut-free option!), chocolate chips, and chocolate candies. Gluten-free, high protein, and easy to prep in one bowl and 10 minutes!
- 3 cups (240g) rolled oats
- 1/3 cup (45g) protein powder (unflavored or vanilla)
- 2 tbsp (20g) chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 1/2 cup (125g) peanut butter or sunbutter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (80g) mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (90g) candy coated chocolate candies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line an 8×8” pan with parchment paper or grease.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, protein powder, chia seeds, and salt.
- Add in peanut butter, sweetened condensed coconut milk, and vanilla.
- Mix until evenly combined and sticky.
- Fold in chocolate chips and candies.
- Press the mixture firmly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes. Cool completely before slicing (or even chill first to minimize crumbles).
Keywords: gluten free, kids, granola bar, snack, oatmeal, oat, healthy, chocolate chip, peanut butter, nut free