Neapolitan Ice Cream Sandwiches made with no-churn strawberry ice cream between chocolate + vanilla no-bake cookie for a healthy triple layer treat!
Chocolate & Vanilla Cookie
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup date paste
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2–3 tbsp cacao powder ((*see notes))
Strawberry Ice Cream
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 15oz can full-fat coconut milk
- Optional: 1 tbsp Energy Bomb superfood mix
- Combine the date paste, coconut flour, and vanilla extract. Mix to form a sticky dough. If it is too dry/crumbly, add a little bit of non-dairy milk or more date paste.
- Divide the dough in half.
- Add the cacao powder to one half. Mix, adding 1-2 tbsp non-dairy milk as needed.
- Press the chocolate cookie dough into the bottom of an 8×5″ dish (or a standard loaf pan) lined with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a blender, combine the frozen strawberries, coconut milk, and superfood mix if using.
- Blend until well combined and smooth.
- Pour on top of the chocolate cookie layer. Freeze for 1-2 hours, stirring after 30 minutes until solid to the touch.
- On a sheet of wax or parchment paper, press the remaining vanilla cookie into a rectangle roughly the size of the dish.
- Flip the vanilla cookie on top of the ice cream and press it in gently.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours.
- Remove from the freezer at least 15 minutes before slicing and eating. Keep leftovers in the freezer.
You can also use cocoa powder OR (as seen in the video) the Chocolate Lover mix from Your Superfoods.