No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake! Made with fresh berries, cashew butter, dates, and an easy almond crust. Creamy, dreamy, and actually pretty healthy…for cake.
- 1 cup (140g) almonds (*)
- 6–8 (125g) pitted medjool dates
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cup (180g) sliced strawberries
- 6 (100g) pitted medjool dates
- 3/4 cup (190g) raw cashew butter (**)
- 1/3 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: 1 cup (210g) frozen strawberries ((for topping))
- In a blender or food processor, combine the crust ingredients.
- Blend on low speed until it starts to clump together. You may have to add 1-2 tablespoons water depending on how moist your dates are.
- Line a 6-inch spring form pan with parchment paper on the bottom. Press the crust into the pan.
- Combine the filling ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Pour on top of the crust.
- Pulse the frozen strawberries in the blender until broken up into pebble-sized chunks. Scatter on top of the cake.
- Freeze overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Thaw for 5 minutes or so before slicing and eating. Keep in the freezer for up to a week.
*Can substitute other kinds of nuts, seeds, or oats. **Can substitute with other kinds of nut butter, but raw cashew butter has the most neutral flavor and tastes best.
Keywords: cake, no bake, summer, vegan, dairy-free