All the delicious chunky, crispy-edged, chocolate chip goodness of oatmeal cookies but without any oats or grains. Easy, one bowl, less than 30 minutes!
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare the flax eggs and set aside to gel for 10 minutes.
- Whisk together the almond flour, hemp seeds, coconut sugar, baking soda, and salt until lump free.
- Add the almond butter, vanilla, flax eggs, and coconut oil.
- Fold in cacao nibs (save a few for on top).
- Scoop onto a lined baking sheet (about 2 tbsp per cookie) leaving space in between because they will spread. No more than 8 cookies per pan.
- Add a few cacao nibs on top of each and press them down lightly.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes at 350ºF.
- Cool for 10 minutes on the pan before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Enjoy warm, or I love them straight from the freezer too!
*You can sub non-dairy milk to make them oil-free, but they will be less crispy and rich.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 160
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 81mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: paleo, chocolate chip, grain free, dairy free, vegan, gluten free, grain free, egg free, healthy, dessert, snack