- 3 cups popped popcorn
- 1–2 tbsps all natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup freeze dried strawberries
- In a VERY dry blender, blend the freeze dried strawberries to a fine strawberry dust.
- If you peanut butter is not runny enough to drizzle on, then microwave it for 30 seconds to 1 minute to soften.
- Fill your bowl with popcorn, sprinkle on the strawberry powder, and drizzle with the peanut butter.
- Serve immediately.
You can use powdered peanut butter for the sauce, but you have to eat it very quickly or it will make the popcorn soggy.