Sweet, salty, scoop-able peanut perfection with TONS of chocolate cereal chunks and only 5 ingredients. No banana, coconut, or ice cream machine required!
Chocolate Crunch Clusters
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- 2 cups non-dairy milk ((cashew used))
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted ((about 12))
- For the clusters, melt the chocolate chips and mix with the crispy rice cereal until evenly coated. Drop small spoonfuls on a pan lined with wax paper and refrigerate or freeze until firm.
- For the ice cream, blend all the ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Pour half of the peanut butter base into a loaf pan. Sprinkle in a layer of the clusters.
- Top with the rest of the ice cream and more chunks. Stir to evenly distribute.
- Freeze overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before scooping and serving. Enjoy!