With tons of peanut flavor in the form of creamy ice cream and chewy date chunks, this Peanut Butter Chunk Nice Cream is a healthy breakfast or dessert!
Peanut Butter Date Chunks
- 8–10 pitted Medjool dates
- 1/4 cup powdered peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 4–5 frozen bananas
- 2 tbsp peanut butter (or powdered peanut butter)
- In a blender of food processor, combine the dates and powdered peanut butter. Process until it forms a sticky ball of dough.
- Roll into bite-sized chunks. Toss to evenly coat with the coconut flour. Set aside.
- Blend the nice cream ingredients until creamy and smooth.
- Stir in the peanut butter chunks saving a few for on top.
- Serve immediately as soft-serve or freeze for approximately 1 hour for a firmer, scoop-able ice cream.
- Top with additional chunks and a sprinkling of chopped peanuts. Enjoy!