These 4-ingredient, fiercely fuchsia, chocolate-coated coconut macaroons are the perfect healthy vegan treat to share with your Valentine!
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup frozen pitaya (see post above for other pink options, defrosted)
- For coating: 1/2 cup chocolate chips (melted)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a food processor, combine the shredded coconut, oat flour, maple syrup, and pitaya. Process until well combined. It should hold together when squeezed, if not add a tablespoon or two more maple syrup.
- Shape into balls, squeezing tightly. Place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 mins at 350F.
- Let them cool for at least 10-15 minutes before dipping/drizzling with chocolate.
- Refrigerate or freeze until the chocolate sets, then enjoy! Keep leftovers in the fridge.