- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup of your favorite flake cereal (I used Erewhon Corn Flakes)
- 12–14 pitted medjool dates
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1/4 cup Bee Free Honee (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Blend the dates, water, honee, and vanilla bean powder on high.
- Crush the cereal with your hands.
- Combine the oats and cereal in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the date paste over the oats/cereal and mix. Make sure all the oats/cereal are coated. It will be more gooey than your average granola bar mixture.
- Spread out on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350F.
- Cool. Cut into bars.
- Store in the fridge. They last up to a week.