Wonderfully fluffy cloud-like cookies bursting with citrusy sweetness and topped with a tangy lemon glaze. Vegan and grain-free!
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF
- Melt the coconut butter and agave.
- Whisk in the lemon juice until no lumps remain.
- Add the cassava flour, baking soda, baking powder, lemon zest, and salt.
- Stir to combine.
- Scoop about 2 tbsp of dough and roll into a ball. Arrange on a baking sheet, and press to just slightly flatten.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350ºF until golden brown.
- Enjoy warm, or cool before glazing.
- Whisk together the powdered sugar and lemon juice to make a thick but drizzle-able glaze.
- Glaze cooled cookies, refrigerate until set. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 105
- Sugar: 9g
- Sodium: 247mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, coconut, sweet, glaze, frosting, fluffy, cassava flour, easy, spring