- 1 15 oz can organic pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup carrot juice
- 6–8 pitted medjool dates
- 5–6 frozen bananas
- Blend the pumpkin, spice, vanilla extract, carrot juice, and dates until smooth.
- Transfer to a shallow pan or ice cube tray. Freeze overnight.
- Break apart the pumpkin mixture. Add to a blender/food processor with the frozen bananas. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Eat immediately as soft serve or freezer for 2-3 hours for a scoopable ice cream. You can keep leftovers in the freezer for up to 3 days, just remove 5-10 minutes before scooping and eating.