Dreamy baked dairy-free pumpkin cheesecake with a spiced cereal crumb crust and salted caramel swirl. The perfect easy vegan holiday dessert!
- 4 cups (160g) crispy rice cereal
- 1/4 cup (80g) maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (65g) Creamy SunButter
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
Pumpkin Spice Filling
- 1 cup (120g) raw cashews, soaked 3+ hours
- 1 cup (220g) coconut cream
- 1/2 cup (120g) almond milk
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 1 cup (120g) pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsps tapioca starch
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (100g) coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp (25g) coconut oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
SunButter Caramel Sauce
- 1/4 cup (65g) Creamy Sunbutter
- 1/4 cup (90g) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
For the crust:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9″ springform pan with parchment paper on the bottom and lightly grease the sides.
- In a food processor, grind the cereal to rough crumbs.
- Add the remaining crust ingredients and process until sticky and clumpy.
- Press firmly into the bottom of the springform pan (using the bottom of a measuring cup helps!)
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden around the edges. Set aside to cool.
For the filling:
- Reduce the oven to 325°F.
- Blend all ingredients until very smooth and creamy.
- Pour on top of the crust and gently tap to evenly distribute.
- Place a sheet pan on the lower oven rack. Boil 2-3 cups water, and pour the boiling water into the pan.
- Place the cheesecake on the upper rack. Bake 50-60 minutes at 325°F, the edges should be lightly browned and the middle should no longer jiggle.
- Cool 30 minutes, then refrigerate overnight.
For the caramel sauce:
- Whisk together all the ingredients until smooth.
- If it’s too thick microwave 10-15 seconds and/or add an extra tablespoon of coconut oil. If it’s too thin, chill briefly or add an extra tablespoon of SunButter.
- Drizzle on top of the cooled cheesecake, slice, and enjoy!
Keywords: gluten free, dairy free, fall, thanksgiving, pumpkin spice, salted caramel, baked, easy, dessert