Yummy pumpkin cheesecake truffles with a rich dairy-free filling dipped in dark chocolate. Healthier halloween candy or easy bite-sized fall dessert!
- 1/2 cup (120g) pumpkin purée
- 8oz (200g) vegan cream cheese*
- 1/4 cup (65g) Natural SunButter
- 1/2 cup (100g or about 6) pitted medjool dates**
- 6 tbsp (45g) coconut flour
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup (180g) dark chocolate chips
- In a food processor combine dates, pumpkin, cream cheese, and SunButter.
- Process until dates are completely broke down and mixture is smooth.
- Add the flour and spice.
- Process again until well combined.
- Scoop or roll into balls. Freeze for 1-2 hours.
- Melt the dark chocolate chips.
- Dip/coat each ball in dark chocolate, and refrigerate until chocolate is set.
- Enjoy! Keep leftovers in the fridge.
*You could also try greek yogurt here, but you may need a little more flour.
**Soak and drain if they are very hard.
- Serving Size: 1 truffle
- Calories: 128
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 37mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: gluten free, grain free, coconut flour, easy, healthy, halloween, pumpkin spice, chocolate, candy