Pumpkin Cookie Dough! The easiest fall snack or topping full of chopped pecans, dark chocolate chips, and all the spices. Vegan, gluten-free, and paleo!
- Whisk together the pumpkin, maple syrup, nut/seed butter.
- Add the coconut flour, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Mix to form a thick batter, adding milk as needed if its too dry/crumbly.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pecans.
- Scoop into bowls, and serve with a drizzle of melted chocolate and a sprinkle of pecans.
- Or press flat onto a sheet of wax paper and freeze for 1 hour. Then chop into small pieces.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 223
- Sugar: 15g
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: vegan, gluten-free, no bake, fall, easy, recipe, snack, dessert, topping, chocolate