Purple Sweet Potato Pudding
- 1 medium purple sweet potato
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1–2 tbsps maple syrup (to taste)
- 3–4 frozen bananas
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- Coconut Whipped Cream or So Delicious Cocowhip
- Freeze dried blueberries
- Pretty purple flowers
- Purple Sweet Potato Pudding: Bake and peel the sweet potato. Let it cool
- Blend all the ingredients.
- Divide between two jars
- Blueberry Nicecream: Blend all the ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Scoop into your jars on top of the pudding.
- Decorate: Top each jar with a dollop of coconut whipped cream and garnish with blueberries and flowers.
- Enjoy immediately!