- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsps oat flour
- 2/3 cup raisins + 1/4 cup raisins for mixing in
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Blend the raisins and water to make raisin paste. It’s okay if it’s a little chunky.
- In a large bowl, mix the raisin paste with the quinoa, oats, oat flour, and cinnamon.
- Gently mix in the 1/4 cup raisins.
- Roll into balls and arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Press them out into cookie shapes.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes at 350F.
- Let them cool for about 10 minutes before removing from the pan and snacking!
- Keep in the fridge.