Moist, fluffy, and SO rich. The ultimate vegan paleo dark chocolate cupcake topped with a fluffy berry buttercream, perfect for valentine’s day!
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Melt the chocolate with the almond milk. Stir until smooth.
- Whisk in the coconut sugar and apple cider vinegar.
- Add the rest of the cupcake ingredients and mix.
- Spoon into a cupcake pan with paper liners, filling each ¾ of the way.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350ºF.
- Cool completely before frosting.
- For the frosting: Scoop out just the solid part from the can of coconut cream. Beat (preferably in a chilled bowl) until fluffy. Blend the freeze dried raspberries (in a DRY blender) until powdery. Stir in freeze dried raspberry powder to desired color/taste. Chill to thicken.
- Frost cooled cupcakes and eat.
- Serving Size: 1 cupcake
- Calories: 325
- Sugar: 22g
- Sodium: 354mg
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 48g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: paleo, vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, cassava, healthy, valentines, cake, dairy free