Silky decadent 2-ingredient fudge layered on top of buttery shortbread and topped with sweet-tart raspberries. Vegan, paleo, SO EASY!
- 1 cup (110g) almond flour
- 1/3 cup (40g) coconut flour
- 1/4 cup (80g) maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup (50g) coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup (180g) full-fat coconut milk
- 1 bag (9oz) Hu Gems
- 1 1/2 (180g) cups fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine crust ingredients and mix until combined and sticky.
- Press into the bottom of a pan (5×9”) lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 15-18 minutes at 350°F.
- Melt Hu Gems with the coconut milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour on top of the crust and smooth evenly.
- Arrange raspberries on top of the fudge layer, pressing in until halfway submerged.
- Refrigerate bars overnight.
- Slice and eat!
Keywords: gluten free, grain free, chocolate, easy, shortbread, summer, dairy free, healthy, paleo