Chewy meet crispy meets so very chocolatey in one decadent dessert bite. These Rice Crispy Crunch Truffles are vegan and much healthier than they look!
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1 cup rice crispy cereal
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 2–3 tbsp non-dairy milk
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup rice crispy cereal
- In a food processor, combine the dates, rice crispy cereal, and cacao powder. Process until well combined with no large chunks remaining.
- Add the non-dairy milk 1 tablespoon at a time until the mixture clumps into a ball.
- Roll into 10 bite-sized balls and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips.
- Dip one ball into the melted chocolate, and evenly coat on all sides. Transfer to a small bowl full of the rice crispy cereal and toss to coat.
- Move to a plate to dry and repeat with the remaining truffles.
- Drizzle the excess melted chocolate on top and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes to set.
- Enjoy. Keep in the fridge for up to 1 week.