This salted caramel cookie Twix Smoothie Bowl recipe transforms chocolate bar into healthy snack for a vegan and naturally sweet banana-free blender treat!
- 1/4 cup date paste
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 3–4 pitted Medjool dates
- 1–2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder ((or vanilla extract))
- 1 tsp maca powder ((optional))
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower ((steamed or blanched before freezing))
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips ((see post above for a healthier option))
OR Nut Butter Chocolate Drizzle
- 2 tbsp nut butter of choice ((the thinner the better))
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- Non-dairy milk ((to thin out if necessary))
- Optional: 1 tsp maple syrup
- Combine the ingredients for the cookie crust. Mix with a fork until crumbly.
- Press into the bottom of the bowl. There may be extra, you can save it for another smoothie another day.
- Blend the non-dairy milk, Medjool dates, maca powder, vanilla, chia seeds, and salt until smooth.
- Add the frozen cauliflower. Blend until thick and creamy.
- Pour on top of the cookie crust.
- Melt the chocolate chips. Drizzle on top of the smoothie and let it harden.