Bring the messy summer sweeteness of s’mores inside with these vegan S’mores Bars featuring a “graham cracker” crust, chocolate chips, and marshmallows!
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Grind the granola in a food processor to fine crumbs.
- Add flour, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla, almond butter, and salt.
- Stream in the maple syrup while the food processor is running to form a sticky dough.
- Press into a 8×8″ baking dish lined with parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes at 350ºF.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Top with the chocolate chips and mini marshmallows, spreading evenly to cover.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes, then broil for 3-4 minutes until the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Cool 30 minutes before slicing into squares.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 343
- Sugar: 24g
- Sodium: 207mg
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: summer, bars, baking, dessert, chocolate, marshmallows, gluten free, grain free, easy