Bring the messy summer sweeteness of s’mores inside with these vegan S’mores Bars featuring a “graham cracker” crust, chocolate chips, and marshmallows!
- 2 cups (200g) granola*
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup (30g) cassava flour (or all purpose would work)
- 1/3 cup (85g) almond butter (or any nut/seed butter)
- 1/3 cup (105g) maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups (140g) chocolate chips
- 2 cups (90g) mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Grind the granola in a food processor to fine crumbs.
- Add flour, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla, almond butter, and salt.
- Stream in the maple syrup while the food processor is running to form a sticky dough.
- Press into a 8×8″ baking dish lined with parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes at 350ºF.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Top with the chocolate chips and mini marshmallows, spreading evenly to cover.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes, then broil for 3-4 minutes until the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Cool 30 minutes before slicing into squares.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 343
- Sugar: 24g
- Sodium: 207mg
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: summer, bars, baking, dessert, chocolate, marshmallows, gluten free, grain free, easy