- 1 medium Japanese sweet potato (or regular sweet potato)
- 3/4 cup Silk Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- 5 pitted medjool dates
- 1/4 cup Silk Unsweetened Cashew Milk for blending
- 2–3 Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Bake the sweet potato in the oven or microwave. Scoop out the flesh and freeze overnight.
- Blend the 3/4 cup cashew milk with the 5 dates. Pour into an ice cube tray and freeze overnight.
- The following day, remove the sweet potato from the freezer and let it thaw for about 10 minutes.
- Blend the sweet potato, date/milk ice cubes, and the additional 1/4 cup milk on a high in a high speed blender until very smooth and creamy. You don’t want any lumps of sweet potato, so blend thoroughly and add 1 tablespoon additional almond milk if necessary.
- Crumble in 1-2 snickerdoodle cookies. Blend briefly to mix them in.
- Serve in a tall glass with a long spoon, and indulge!