Think: chocolate chip cookie but ULTRA thin and crispy with a layer of dark chocolate underneath and a touch of holiday spice. Vegan and grain-free!
- 2/3 cup (170g) No Sugar Added SunButter
- 1/2 cup (100g) maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 cup (30g) coconut flour
- 1 1/4 cup (150g) almond flour
- 1/2 cup (60g) chopped nuts/seeds (walnuts used)
- 1/3 cup (70g) mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup (180g) chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using a hand mixer, beat together SunButter, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add spices, salt, and flours. Mix again until combined.
- Fold in chopped nuts and mini chocolate chips.
- Line a pan (13×9″) with parchment paper, and press the dough firmly into the pan all the way to the edges. Sprinkle extra chocolate chips/nuts on top if desired.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool 30 minutes, then carefully flip onto a cooling rack. Refrigerate 1 hour upside down.
- Use an offset spatula to spread the melted chocolate on the bottom side of the bark. Refrigerate another 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Cut or break into squares, and enjoy! Store leftovers in an airtight container (in the fridge is best!)
Keywords: gluten free, paleo, grain free, crispy, chocolate, easy, christmas, healthy, holiday, egg free, dairy free