- 3 cups O cereal
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup
- 2 tbsps cacao powder
- 6 medium strawberries (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 300F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cereal and cacao powder until evenly coated.
- Add the brown rice syrup, and mix until everything is chocolatey and sticky and messy.
- Add the chopped strawberries and toss to combine.
- Line a 8×8″ square pan with parchment paper. Transfer the chocolate O mixture into the pan. Press down firmly. You can use a piece of wax paper on top so it won’t stick to your fingers.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 300F.
- Cool, then slice.
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 days. They will become soggy if stored too long due to the moisture in the berries.