Your favorite springtime cake on a stick! Easy SunButter Carrot Cake Pops with a vegan paleo no-bake center, tangy lemon glaze, and sweet coconut coating!
- 1/2 cup (120g) unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup (85g) No-Sugar Added SunButter
- 1/2 cup (50g) finely shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup (80g) maple syrup
- 2/3 cup (70g) coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: 1/4 cup (35g) chopped walnuts
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp No-Sugar Added SunButter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Shredded coconut for coating
Whisk together the applesauce, SunButter, carrots, maple syrup, and vanilla.
Add the coconut flour, spices, salt, and walnuts if using. Mix to form a thick dough.
Roll into 12 balls. You can insert sticks to make them true cake pops if you want.
Freeze while you prepare the glaze.
Whisk together the glaze ingredients. Everything needs to be at room temperature or it will clump.
Dip each ball in glaze, then roll in shredded coconut to coat.
Chill for at least 30 minutes so they will firm up and the glaze can set.
- Serving Size: 1 pop
- Calories: 154
- Sugar: 9g
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: easter, no bake, easy, glazed, bites, balls, vegan, paleo, gluten free