- 1 cup sweet potato puree
- 1 cups oat flour
- ½ cup cornmeal
- 2 tbsps tapioca flour
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/3 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp coconut aminos (or soy sauce/tamari)
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsps fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- For sprinkling on top: 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Stir to evenly mix.
- Lightly oil or line a muffin pan. Fill each muffin 3/4 of the way with batter (I got 9 muffins, but you may get more or less depending on your pan).
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes at 350F.
- Let them cool for at least 10 minutes before removing from the pan and eating.
- Keep leftovers in the fridge.