- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 batch of my Cruciferous Taco Filling
- 2 cups romaine lettuce (chopped)
- Toppings such as onion (corn, salsa, black beans, tomatoes, cilantro, avocado, etc.)
- Optional: a squeeze of lime
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- To make the tortilla cups, wrap one tortilla in a damp paper towel.
- Microwave on high for 20 seconds.
- While it is warm and pliable, press into a muffin pan.
- Top with a jar, cup, or dried beans to weigh it down while cooking.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Bake the tortilla cups for 20 minutes at 375F until the edges are slightly brown and hard like a chip.
- Let the cups cool for at least 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Layer in the lettuce, taco filling, and toppings.