Tahini Medjool Date Chunk Cookies. Crunchy outside, sweet/salty and soft-baked inside, these oatmeal cookies just might be better than chocolate chip!
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the oats, almond flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the tahini, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Mix to form a thick dough.
- Fold in the chopped Medjool dates.
- Scoop/roll into balls and arrange on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper (they will spread so don’t overcrowd).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 30ºF or until golden around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Enjoy, these are delish warm!
- Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week, or freeze for longer storage.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 136
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: vegan, oatmeal, gluten free, dessert, baking, snack, salted, oil free