Toasted Coconut Snack Bars! Oats, brown rice cereal, chia, flax, cinnamon and coconut in a crispy no-bake bar. Any easy + healthy snack fan will love them!
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the oats, rice cereal, toasted coconut flakes, seeds, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a small saucepan (or microwave), melt the coconut butter and maple syrup together. Whisk in the vanilla.
- Add to the dry ingredients and mix to coat.
- Press firmly into a loaf pan or dish (I used this 9×6″ baking dish) lined with parchment paper.
- Chill for at least 4 hours until set.
- Slice and eat!
- Keep covered in the fridge for up to a week, or freeze for longer storage.
*Or 1/4 cup total of any mix of seeds you like
**You can use other nut or seed butters, but the coconut butter becomes firm in the fridge so they hold together and have the best texture with coconut butter.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 378
- Sugar: 10g
- Fat: 26g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 9g
Keywords: vegan, gluten-free, easy, no bake, meal prep, granola, breakfast