- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 ripe banana
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- Additional coconut sugar and oats for sprinkling on top
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Blend the banana, non-dairy milk, vanilla, and coconut sugar in a blender on high.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the flour and baking powder.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and stir to combine.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon into a muffin pan lined with paper liners or lightly oiled.
- Sprinkle the tops with coconut sugar and oats.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes at 350F.
- Let them cool for at least 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
- They are delicious warm, but keep the extras in the fridge.