- 8 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon (or less if you don’t like super cinnamon-y things)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- SUGAR COATING
- 2 tbsps coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Blend all the cookie ingredients together in a food processor until it starts to clump together. Don’t over process.
- Roll into 10 balls.
- Mix together the coconut sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll each ball in the sugar to coat all sides
- Arrange the balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Press the balls into cookie shapes (they will not spread much on their own).
- Bake for 10-11 minutes at 350 F.
- They are delicious warm, but keep any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.