Fluffy like cake, full of dark chocolate chips, and one bowl easy. This Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread is the ultimate healthy chocolate snack/dessert!
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Whisk together mashed bananas, coconut sugar, SunButter, almond milk, and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips (reserve a few for on top).
- Pour into a lined loaf pan. Add some extra chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes at 350ºF. The center should feel firm to the touch when it’s done (or use the toothpick test).
- Cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 237
- Sugar: 16g
- Sodium: 141mg
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 42g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: gluten free, vegan, easy, one bowl, chocolate chip, healthy, baking, dairy free, egg free, nut free