- 1 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 2 tbsps)
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 tbsps tapioca starch
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp poppy seeds
- Optional: 1/4 tsp turmeric for extra color
- Toppings: Use this frosting from the mug cake version or drizzle with coconut cream
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Either line your muffin pan with paper liners or lightly coat with coconut oil.
- Fill each muffin about 3/4 of the way with batter.
- Bake for 25 mins at 350F.
- Cool for a few minutes then glaze if desired and eat!