- 8 oz .hemp tofu (or 12 oz. of silken tofu)
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk (do not use if using silken tofu)
- 15 oz . can of pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tsps cornstarch
- Organic Cane Sugar for the topping
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Blend the tofu and non-dairy milk on high until very smooth.
- Add the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, coconut sugar, and cornstarch to the blender. Blend again until smooth.
- Divide between the ramekins.
- Place ramekins inside a cake pan or casserole pan deep enough to create a water bath. Pour boiling water into the pan around the ramekins so they are about half way immersed in water.
- Bake for 40-45 mins at 325F until the edges are slightly brown.
- Let them cool, then chill overnight.
- Right before serving, sprinkle the tops of the pumpkin custards with evaporated cane juice and brulee with a blow torch or in your oven on broil for 3-4 mins.
- Serve immediately.