Creamy layered jars of white chocolate pudding, fruit-sweetened berry compote, and crunchy granola – a dreamy dairy-free summer sweet treat!
White Chocolate Pudding
- 1 cup (240g) dairy-free yogurt
- 1/2 cup (120g) full-fat coconut milk
- 3–4 (~60g) Natural Delights Pitted Medjool Dates (20% off with code: FOF20)
- 1 cup (180g) dairy-free white chocolate chips
Medjool Date Blackberry Compote
- 2 cups (280g) fresh blackberries
- Juice and zest of one lemon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 (~30g) Natural Delights Pitted Medjool Dates, finely diced
For the pudding:
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave for 60-90 seconds, stir until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- Blend the yogurt, coconut milk, and Medjool Dates on high until smooth with no date chunks remaining.
- Stream in the melted white chocolate. Blend for another 15 seconds or so until fully incorporated.
- Transfer to a container and refrigerate 4+ hours
For the compote:
- Combine all the ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Simmer 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally until the mixture is juicy and starting to thicken.
- Transfer to a blender or food processor, and pulse (for a chunkier consistency) or blend (for a smooth consistency).
- Grind your favorite granola to sandy crumbs.
- Layer granola > compote > pudding > repeat. Top with fresh berries to garnish.
Keywords: dairy free, creamy, pudding, snack, yogurt, jam, summer, easy, dessert