Thick creamy Zucchini Matcha Oatmeal for a deliciously GREEN bowl of breakfast. Bright green tea flavor, naturally sweetened, veggie-laced, and morning easy!
- Grate half of the zucchini (about 1/3 cup grated) and roughly chop the other half.
- In a blender combine the chopped zucchini, milk, sweetener of choice, matcha, vanilla, and salt. Blend.
- Add to a medium saucepan along with the oats and grated zucchini.
- Simmer over medium-low heat for 8-10 minutes stirring occasionally until thick and creamy.
- Pour into a bowl. Top with banana, coconut, hemp seeds, and pumpkin seeds. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 460
- Sugar: 24
- Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 58
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 13
Keywords: breakfast, meal prep, veggies, healthy, tea, vegan