Homemade Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream with hints of caramel and peanut butter mixed in for the dreamiest dairy-free date-sweetened dessert!
- 2 cups So Delicious Lite Culinary Coconutmilk
- 1/2–1 cup nut/seed butter ((I used creamy peanut butter))
- 8–10 pitted medjool dates
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt ((omit if nut butter is salted))
Cinnamon Apple Chunks
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 tbsp maple syrup ((optional))
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- For the ice cream, blend all the ingredients in a high speed blender until creamy and smooth.
- Pour into a shallow dish and freezer overnight.
- The following day, either break into chunks and re-blend (creamiest) or allow to thaw for 10-15 minutes before you are going to scoop and serve.
- For the apple chunks, toss all the ingredients in a bowl. Microwave for 3 minutes on high or cook stovetop until soft. Allow to cool.
- Spoon the apples on top of the ice cream and scoop into bowls. Or layer the ice cream and apples parfait style.
- Drizzle with nut butter and enjoy!