A healthy dessert hybrid loaded with gooey chocolate chips, walnut chunks, and so much fudgy flavor! Vegan, grain-free, paleo-friendly.
- 1 1/2 cup sweet potato ((baked and mashed))
- 1/2 cup nut/seed butter
- 1/4 cup cacao powder ((or cocoa powder))
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- Pinch of salt
- 3–4 tbsp non-dairy milk
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup walnuts ((or any kind of nut you like))
- Preheat the oven for 350F.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the sweet potato, nut/seed butter, cacao powder, maple syrup, baking powder, vanilla, coconut flour, and salt.
- Mix, adding the non-dairy milk 1 tablespoon at a time until combined. Stop to scrape down the sides as needed.
- Add the chocolate chips and walnuts. Mix/stir into the batter.
- Roll into balls and arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Flatten lightly.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350F.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!
- Keep in an airtight container (preferably in the fridge) for up to a week.
Keywords: baking, dessert, snack, easy, healthy, vegan, paleo