The yummiest paleo vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Bread – easy, naturally-sweetened, so moist, and full of chocolate chips for a healthy snack or dessert!
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Blend the bananas, milk, vanilla, and apple cider vinegar until smooth.
- Add the flours, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Blend until combined, stopping to scrape down the sides as necessary (it should be very thick).
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter to a greased loaf pan and smooth the top.
- Bake for approximately 50 minutes at 350F. It should be golden brown on top and the center should be firm to the touch. If it feels at all squishy, leave it for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing.
- Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. It will get more dense/fudgy with time, but still delicious.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 316
- Sugar: 11
- Fat: 20
- Carbohydrates: 30
- Fiber: 7
- Protein: 9
Keywords: baking, banana, easy, healthy, paleo, gluten-free, chocolate