Think: strawberries and cream meets bounty bar. These easy vegan paleo chocolate covered strawberry bars are a decadent no-bake treat!
- 2 cups (140g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup (100g) fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup (15g) freeze dried strawberries
- 2 tbsp (25g) coconut oil
- 1/4 cup (60g) coconut cream (solid part from a can of coconut milk refrigerated at least 24 hours)
- 2 tbsp (40g) maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup (180g) dark chocolate chips, melted
- In a food processor, blend the strawberries, freeze dried strawberries, coconut cream, coconut oil, maple syrup, and salt.
- Add the unsweetened shredded coconut. Blend to combine.
- Press into a lined loaf pan. Freeze at least 1 hour.
- Carefully lift out of the pan and slice into 8 bars.
- Coat in melted dark chocolate, sprinkle with more freeze dried strawberries, chill until chocolate is set.
- Enjoy! Keep leftovers in the fridge.
Keywords: gluten free, grain free, paleo, healthy, candy, snacks, bounty bar, strawberry cream, dairy free