- FOR THE OATMEAL
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened light coconut milk
- 1 tbsp sweetener of choice (optional)
- FOR THE ICE CREAM
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- Fresh raspberries and shredded coconut for topping
- FOR THE OATMEAL: Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for about 10 minutes until thick, stirring occasionally.
- FOR THE ICE CREAM: While the oatmeal is cooking, blend the bananas and raspberries in a food processor or blender until smooth and creamy.
- Freeze for 10 minutes so the ice cream is scoopable.
- Spoon the oatmeal into a bowl.Top with a couple of scoops of ice cream, fresh raspberries, and shredded coconut. Serve immediately.