The yummiest Cookie Dough Protein Bars made with hemp seeds, cashews, and flax seeds for 13 grams of whole food protein per bar! Vegan, gluten-free, paleo.
- 1 1/2 cup (180g) cashews (*)
- 1 cup (160g) hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup (35g) flax seeds
- 1/4 cup (80g) maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt ((skip if your cashews are salted))
- 1 cup (180g) chocolate chips
- In a high speed blender, grind the cashews, hemp seeds, and flax seeds to a fine flour consistency.
- Transer to a mixing bowl and add the maple syrup, vanilla, and salt. Mix to form a dough.
- Add 1/3 cup (60g) chocolate chips and mix.
- Press the dough into a pan lined with parchment paper. Chill.
- Melt the remaining 2/3 cup (120g) chocolate chips.
- Pour on top of the bars and spread to cover.
- Chill until the chocolate is set. I recommend chilling for at least 4 hours for firm, easy to cut bars.
- Enjoy! Keep leftovers in the fridge for up to a week.
*You can substitute other kinds of nuts, or 1 cup (100g) rolled oats.
Keywords: snack, no bake, easy, vegan, gluten-free, paleo, chocolate