- 3 bananas
- 3/4 cup pitted medjool dates (about 8)
- 1/4 cup cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup oat flour (*see note)
- 1/4 cup dried white mulberries
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Blend the bananas, dates, and water on high until very smooth.
- Add the cacao powder and oat flour. Blend again to combine.
- Pour into a lined loaf pan.
- Grind the mulberries into little pieces in a blender or food processor. Sprinkle on top of the fudge.
- Bake for about 1 hour at 325F.
- Let it cool a little bit before cutting into squares.
- It’s best eaten while it’s still warm.
Store-bought oat flour works best in this recipe since it is a bit finer then grinding your own.